Monday 16 July 2012

WILD AMUSING UNFORGETTABLE INEXPRESSIBLE EMOTIONAL GUSH !


HEEEEEEYYYY!! :D



 From dora and from me too :D
this is how I miss you dora :D
And offcourse,I  loveth  dora :D
me and my sister used to sit down on the same couch and watch this for hours when our mom had something important to do.. The only thing I can remember so far which me and my sister used to do WITHOUT A BATTLE: p
my sister used to call me boots “THE MONKEY “ :p
yes,I want to explore like her too ,  explore the world,the galaxy,this UNIVERSE   :D
by explore the thought of internet explorer comes in my mind .. No I don’t want to be that slow :p

YEEESSS!! This is what happening :D
Hell  yeaaaahhh :D
I just came back from a jogging track in front of my house :D
I didn’t jog just sat there and laughed and smiled and idk whaaat !! :D
Nothing is more fun than dizzling with this strong winds of karachi,just so you all know the weather here in Karachi is amazing these days .. The strong fresh breeze, the  darkness,the stars and some unknown emotional roller coaster of joy.. times you want to be alone and enjoy  :D

FIRST DAY- A NEW BEGINNING ..

New starts always excite me..
The joy the happiness in just worth everything :)..
Most importantly: today was my first day of my new class :D
The last year of my college life I.a..
I’ll insha’Allah be going to university next year :D
I AM HAPPY :D
The day was hectic.. really hectic ..
With 3 consecutive chemistry classes,and double mathematics ..
I HAAAATE CHEMISTRY !!! :p
But since,it was the first day I didn’t bother looking at my books  and listening to the lecture which is like lullaby to my ears :p
I was looking out of the window when I saw teacher approaching me :p
I was making the structure of propyne and I jumped to octyne :p
And teacher said good raiha..  taking good compliments from a chemistry teacher  is something really shocking :p
so I told her the truth,and the rest of the time she stood on my head and I was forced to make all the structures and then the flow chart on the board which she just explained.. :p
WHHHAAATT THEE HELL ?  who in the world can memorize a flow chart in just 15 minutes ..
atleast not me :p
When actually I was looking out of the window :p
But I still tried .. i made the chart right but nobody bothered appreciating..
So I asked the teacher if I could just explain it too.. and then in CHEMISTRY I involved physics .. botany , zoology nature and what not  :p

Then in maths class.. something strange happened to me :p
I was doing all my questions correctly.. and suddenly I remembered what I saw last night
Hahaha.. but I didn bother rechecking them :p
What in world are teachers being paid for? :p
Its her duty,not mine :p


LIKE A BOSS :D

And I made a decision today ,big decision.. BIG GIRL ,remember ? :D :p
Its really risky but lets share its story after I get it approved :D
Tomorrow hopefully J..
once one of my teacher come freind told me that before making any decision .. 
just think about the worst that can happen because of it and have courage and power to deal with it
becuae you cant stop yourself from taking decisions ..
There is no harm in taking risks as YOLO :)

LOVE ! J


35 comments:

  1. cute blog you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besta luck with your last year of college :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun post!!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) Great post.. It made my night better here at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And your comment just made mine :)
      Thanks :D

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It happens sometimes u r so happpy that make no sense whatsoever....:-)
    The post is like that just happpy:-)
    Stay that way<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D XD :D !!
      Thanks alot fatima :)

      Delete
  8. despite the worst i hope you enjoy the best coz of your decision :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. so now the secret is out..you were a bad girl and used to fight with your sister all the time? :P

    best of luck for your decision :) and i hope you dont go to park in lahore these days to jog, the weather is real hot...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. though we are having an agr difference of five years,but we still fight like boxers and wrestlers :p
      thanks alot :)
      naah.. I'm from karachi.. its hot here too plus humid ..

      Delete
    2. i dont know from where i got the feeling that you were from mianwali :( ... anyhow happy ramzan to you and may you have many many dishes in aftari :)

      Delete
    3. haha.. mianwali is only my birth place.. we get posted after every 2 to 3 years :) ..
      Happy ramadan to you too :)
      and haha.. i dont want to become fat :D

      Delete
  10. Such a cute post :))
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool post:) You've got a really nice blog! Maybe we can follow each other?

    x For Happy Days

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hii Raiha! Thank you so much!:)
    You've got a very cute and interesting blog: I was happy to follow. :)
    May be, I can learn something more for Pakistan from you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      yes,that will be an honour for me :)

      Delete
  13. i like your blog! Im following you now, if you like my blog please follow me back

    XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post :)
    btw can we follow each other? http://ciachiaa.blogspot.com/
    i promise i'll follow you back
    glad for visit here

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so fun and I can't help smiling ! Your blog is so lovely,I hope you can visit mine some time, if you like it, you can follow , and let me know , I always follow back. Cheers and have a great weekend :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like my stuff :)
      im definitly following you now :)

      Delete
  16. like your blog :) Follow u now, please follow me back :) kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute post!

    Thanks for your comment! Sure we can follow each other :) Let me know when you do and I'll follow back.

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete